10 Great Reasons To Join Central Jersey Trout Unlimited
1. Trout Magazine. A quarterly national magazine devoted to environmental and conservation concerns relating to cold water fisheries.
2. Mainstream. Our monthly chapter newsletter that keeps you abreast of the news and concerns for trout fishermen regarding New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania lakes and rivers.
3. General Meeting. We meet on the second Tuesday of every month, except July and August, at the American Legion Hall in Dunellen. Novice corner starts at 7:00 P.M. where the experts are on hand to answer any questions about fishing and the general meeting commences at 8:00 P.M.
4. Speaker Presentations. Slide or video presentations by local, state, or nationally known figures on subjects related to our cold water fisheries.
5. Video Library. Borrow a video from our library of over 100 fishing videos at our monthly meeting.
6. Fishing Trips. Low cost group rates by bus or car pool to great fishing areas such as the Connetquot River (sea run trout) or the West Branch of the Delaware (wild trout).
7. Getting Started in Fishing Program. The objective of the program is to introduce families to the fishing experience. We want to turn children onto fishing. Children are our future, and some day it will be up to them to conserve, protect, and restore our cold water fisheries.
8. Projects. Membership fees, raffles, and auction monies are all applied to conservation and educational programs, grants, and projects such as stream improvement and thermal trend studies.
9. Where are the fish and what are they taking? You won't get this latest up-to-date scoop unless you talk to our members at the general meeting.
10. Other Activities. You may choose to be involved in the Raritan and Somerset shows, Pequest Open House, annual dinner, April auction, fly tying and fly casting clinics, stream clean-up and trout stocking. If you would like information on joining CJTU contact Sue Brotherton today.
National Trout Unlimited Membership
Download the current TU Brochure
Join TU now!
Sign up online at:
Current TU members can renew at: